Department of Justice ( DOJ ) Accredited Organization
Orientation and Counseling regarding Immigration laws:
- Counseling by immigration attorneys. (By appointment).
- Representation in immigration court.
- Citizenship drives for persons that have met the requirements to become American citizens.
- Informative seminars and forums regarding changes and new regulations in immigration.
- Immigration services: Citizenship, residence petitions, work permits, travel documents, TPS, Political Asylum, Cuban Adjustment, Permanent Residency Conditions.
- Legal services related to the “Consideration Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals” law. DACA
- Translations, Notarizations, Affidavits, Letter Writing, etc.
Educational Seminars and Orientation:
- Financial Literacy
- Foreign Professionals Orientation
- Small Business
- Health and Nutrition
- Social Services
- Home Ownership Workshops