Online Citizenship Classes
CIMA holds these online classes the first two Saturdays of each month from in the morning. Each session last two hours and a half for a total of 5 hours of education.
What you will learn in these classes:
- N-400 Questions
- Basic English (Conversation)
- Basic grammar guidelines (English)
- Introduction to civic questions (English)
- Tips for reading and writing well in English
- Frequently asked questions during the interview (English)
- The Pledge of Allegiance to the United States (The Oath of Allegiance)
- Videos, Audios and Application Exercises (English
To receive our calendar of events please register to our database. These classes are transmitted by ZOOM. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at 305-305-1120
Financial Literacy Seminars
Some of the free of charge educational workshops that CIMA offers to the community are:
- Credit in the United States
- Payment of Debt
- Savings and Budget
- Creation of a company
Some of these workshop are online. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach us at email@example.com
CIMA holds these training once a month in partnership with ENLACE USA and Clearpoint Hispanic Center For Financial Excellence.
- Financial Analyst: Explanation of the credit and budget
- Real Estate Agent: Presentation in regards to the responsibilities of a real estate professional
- Banking Agent: Will talk about the loans and aids available in the purchase of your home
- Inspector: Importance of a good inspection, types of inspection and what are the mandatory inspections
- Insurance: Mandatory and optional insurances
- Title Office: Legal documents, care and warnings.
Participants in these Workshops will receive a Certificate from HUD (Housing Urban Development). To know the dates of these workshops, register in our database.
CIMA invites you to participate in these educational sessions where an officer from the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) will explain the American Citizenship process.
The presentation includes a simulation of an immigration interview. Among the topics to be discussed in this free seminar are:
- Naturalization process
- Citizenship Exam
- Rights and duties of the American Citizen
- Tips for a successful interview
Follow us on Social Media!
Copyright © 2014-2023
CIMA: Center for Immigrant Advancement
Web Design and Development: